воскресенье, 18 марта 2012 г.

My first Love

He came suddenly, flying with the wins which he had taken from the sky. He was flooded with the sun's warmnees , his reflection had moon's coldness , his eyes were shining stars , his lips were attrakting and calling me as a mist . And I was entering the mist unable to see and tach and sometimes I was not able to feel the ground under my feet . My soul is huge . There is a kindness and endless craziness in it.
 Of course there was missing  just one thing in my soul. It was Love.
I hadn't closed the door of my soul and he came in flying with the wings which he had taken from the sky.
My first love was a pomegranate's flower,which had grown on the huge  tree's brunches.
I was missing him,whispering  words which were strange for me oo,but my words were pure and sensitive.  My pomegrante's flower was silent and insensible,it was just a flower which was  taking my whisper as a wind was swinging  left and right.
My flower was beautiful , but it hadn't soul , and it didn't need love . My pomegranate flower didn't become a pomegranate. It was just welcoming the spring.

3 комментария: